Senior Developer – CRM Asp.net / C# – London
A large Pharmaceutical Company based in Canary Wharf, London. Are actively looking for a Senior Developer – CRM Asp.net / C# to join their professional team. £50,000 – £55,000 plus excellent benefits including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent training and development, pension plus many more.
Main accountabilities for Senior Developer – CRM Asp.net / C#
1. To architect, develop & document software solutions for identified business requirements in line with industry best practice;
2. To develop and maintain support documentation to ensure effective handovers, knowledge transfer and business continuity;
3. To create and implement concepts, policies, and standards for the secure development of applications, including full documentation of all development work;
4. To follow all standards and work in constant concert and collaboration with the other members of the Applications Development Team and wider IT Dept with the shared goal of continuous improvement and incorporating industry best practices;
5. To keep abreast of emerging trends in software development practices and tooling to inform the continuous improvement of the methods, tooling and IT strategy
6. To review, monitor and evaluate systems to ensure their continued performance, security, effectiveness and efficiency. To recommend improvements and modifications.
7. Lead or assist in preparing technical specifications for tenders and purchase requests;
8. Manage work-loads and projects with changing priorities in a pressured environment. Generate industry standard outputs including status reports, risk assessments and estimates. Coach and supervise supplier and junior staff.
9. Engage with stakeholders at all organisational levels to define, develop and document business requirements and software specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with key stakeholders;
10. Design, develop, run and monitor automated tests on new and existing CRM code using industry best practice and CI;
11. Provide application support for MS Dynamics CRM and bespoke applications, managing, documenting and escalating incidents as required to the correct resolver groups (both internal and external).
12. The job holder is part of an IT team and as such will be expected to perform other general roles as appropriate, (eg emergency cover, major systems deployments, etc.).
Essential skills for CRM Developer / ASP.Net C#
- Ability to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that utilise the full complement of Dynamics CRM functionality
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Dynamics CRM platform
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third party integration tools
- SQL Server Database Design and Administration skills (SQL 2008 Onwards)
- Knowledge of agile software development (Scrum/Kanban) and test-driven development methodologies
- Familiarity with industry best practices and software design patterns.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language. Familiarity with industry best practices and software design patterns such as SOLID, TDD, PDD.
How to apply for Senior Developer CRM / Asp.net / C#
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.comEngland, Greater London, London Arena