- Posted 26 October 2023
- Salary 70000.0
What can you expect as a Senior Data Manager:
- Working for a well-respected Information Services company who provide international specialist services;
- Joining a proactive, flexible and professional development team with opportunities for career development.
- Basic salary between of up to £70,000.
- Generous benefits package including, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, enhanced contributory pension, health and life assurance, on site facilities including subsidised restaurant and free gym membership!
A permanent Senior BI Manager is required to join an international and well-respected Information Services company working on a hybrid / Warrington office basis (x2 days from home & x3 days in office). As a Senior BI Manager, you will play a key part in the data & insights team, enhancing data operations across on premise & Azure platforms.
- Leading a team of data engineers and contributing to their professional development
- Liaising with partners and agencies to deliver and enhance the Data platform.
- Developing and supporting data processing to both on premise and cloud based (AWS/Azure) platforms.
- Working under Agile and waterfall methodologies and contributing to project management as well as delivering a robust and stable environment.
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong experience of working with cloud-based data solutions such as AWS and Azure, with strong python skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of working with BI & data science teams, establishing appropriate data access and data sets.
Again, the package for the Business Intelligence Developer role is a basic salary of up to £70,000 plus a generous benefits package.
The Senior Data Manager role is an urgent hire for this company, and they are looking to interview ASAP. To find out more, please send your CV to Georgia Hilleard for review.