Senior Data Engineer ( Cloud / AI / Data )
Senior Data Engineer required for a global Internet client based in Central London, this exciting opportunity presents itself during a large drive to find the very best Data Engineers in London. As the Senior Data Engineer, you will design and build robust architecture and should be comfortable supporting your code through production. With your broad knowledge of big data technologies/machine learning techniques you will throve in this environment!
On top of a salary of up to £70,000 – £90,000 + depending on experience, there’s a generous benefits package, including a bonus and much more.
Other perks include:
- Highley collaborative and driven environment
- Company expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future
- Cutting edge technology projects – exciting goals ahead!
Senior Data Engineer ( Cloud / AI / Data ) will have the following experience:
- Design and building data pipelines in GCP/Azure or AWS.
- Build/deploy/operating algorithms
- Previously worked with data scientists to ensure their algorithms will be scalable, maintainable and robust.
- Be able to troubleshoot, fix bugs where needed.
- Python/R – equivalent
- Mentor junior members of the team and pioneer and introduce new technologies.
Technical Expertise required:
- Working with cloud technologies, e.g. GCP, AWS or Azure.
- 5 Senior experience and an aptitude for dealing with multiple data problems
- Python, Java, Scala, C# or equivalent
- Solid coding ability in OO, procedural and functional programming.
- Strong SQL and NoSQL
- Refactoring ML algorithms for scalability and maintainability and taking ML algorithms to production
- Test automation, particularly for data pipelines. Comfortable working in an environment with Continuous Integration and TDD coding practices.
- Working with a microservice architecture
- Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Containers/Docker/Kubernetes, Apache Airflow, GCP – DataFlow, BigQuery, Pub/Sub, AWS – SNS, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDb.
- Passionate about using data and algorithms to make our product better for customers
- You have experience of working with data and data pipelines
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company really going places. To work on new technology all the time, be innovative and be able to work collaboratively with like-minded Data Engineers
To be considered for this role please get in touch ASAP by applying through this website or sending your CV to Edwin.email@example.com.
Keywords: Senior Data Engineer, Cloud, AWS, GCP, Google platform, Azure, Containers, Architecture, Engineering, Data, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Senior Data Engineer, Cloud, AWS, GCP, Google platform, Azure, Containers, Architecture, Engineering, Data, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Senior Data Engineer, Cloud, AWS, GCP, Google platform, Azure, Containers, Architecture, Engineering, Data, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, AI, Artificial IntelligenceCity of London, England, Greater London