Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL )
£550 – £650 per day
Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) is urgently required to join one of my market leading Fin-Tech clients in London on a contract basis. You will be the link between the Data and Back end teams to improve data efficiency throughout the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) to utilise your Data Engineering skills to implement optimal solutions and strive for greater functionality in the data systems.
Key responsibilities for a Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) include:
– Play a key part in the creation of a scalable data platform tools and solutions which are used for processing high volumes of data.
– You will play a key part in a large-scale Data ingestion project
– Utilising Docker to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers
– Taking care of software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment.
– Provide end-to-end engineering and architecture services.
Essential skills for a Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) include:
– Expert skills in Python
– Strong commercial experience with AWS
– Highly experienced in SQL coding
– Worked extensively on SQL and a variety of database technologies.
– Strong experience building data pipelines
– Ability to hit the ground running and portray an eagerness to learn.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation.
Desirable skills for a Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) include:
– Experience of Neptune
– Highly skilled in Big Data technologies (Spark, Kafka
– Good understanding of Docker and containerisation
– Experience of Jenkins, Airflow & Team City
If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
A demonstrable track-record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) which will allow the individual to work with the industries most advanced technologies.
If you’d like to discuss further, please click apply now.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London