Senior Data Analyst ( SQL, Dashboarding )
£450 – £600 per day depending on experience
Senior Data Analyst ( SQL, Dashboarding ) is urgently required to join a leading Financial Services client on an initial 3 months contract paying between £450 – £600 per day depending on experience.
As the Senior Data Analyst ( SQL, Dashboarding ) you will join a small but fast-growing team and will be responsible for interpreting large data sets in order to provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
The Senior Data Analyst ( SQL, Dashboarding ) will be passionate about analysis with a high attention to detail and the ability to think outside of the box. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced, changing environment, and being involved in projects that have a real business impact.
Key responsibilities required for the Senior Data Analyst ( SQL, Dashboarding ) include:
• Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or products.
• Performing ‘deep-dives’ on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations.
• Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners.
• Producing dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance.
• Generating complex reports on demand from senior business owners.
Essential skills required for the Senior Data Analyst ( SQL, Dashboarding ) include:
• Ability to manipulate data using SQL
• Strong commercial knowledge of Data Visualisation tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
• Experience of presenting findings to stakeholders & leadership.
• Data-driven mindset.
• Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate.
• Ability and desire to work in a target driven environment.
• Enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
• Knowledge of business workings & processes.
• Passion and willingness to improve knowledge through self-study.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London