Senior Python Developer to join an innovative product-centric company in a fantastic central London location. This is a chance to work with the hottest technologies delivering an innovative, industry leading product. You’ll need to be a motivated, ambitious self-starter who loves working in a fast-paced start-up environment! This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Python Developer who loves a start-up vibe but also seeks the security of a well-funded organisation who have received an abundance of funding in recent months and are growing at a rapid rate.
- Just received a huge amount of funding (nearly quarter of a billion pounds) so they will pay whatever salary they need to – they are paying £100k+ for Senior Developers
- Every employee gets a share of the business, and their owner has built and sold 2 businesses and many developers were made millionaires!
- Engineers can get involved in any project, so considering they are using Machine Learning and AI, Cloud Engineering etc, there is a great opportunity to bolster your CV.
- Design, develop and maintain various processes that involve sourcing potential customers for Bark from across the web and other sources
- Design and develop various other key operational processes that power the business, such as emailers, data analysers, monitoring engines and more
- Investigation & bug fixing in the projects you own
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience developing complex Python applications
- Experience of scraping from the web
- Experience with machine learning, AI and analysing big data
- Excellent knowledge of MYSQL
- Experience in hosting (ideally AWS), operations and deployment
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join an innovative organisation product-centric company.
Please apply for the position through this website.
Keywords – Python engineer, Back end developer, web scraping, mysql, python, linux, aws, amazon web services, lamp stack, Developer, data engineering, pipelines, Docker, senior Python engineer, Back end developer, web scraping, mysql, python, linux, aws, amazon web services, lamp stack, Developer, data engineering, pipelines, Docker, Python engineer, Back end developer, web scraping, mysql, python, linux, aws, amazon web services, lamp stack, Developer, data engineering, pipelines, Docker, scrapings, big data
Venturi (TVGL Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, ancestry, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, domestic violence victim status, criminal or arrest record, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable lawEngland, Greater London, London