Senior AWS Data Engineer
- Remote/WFH (Max 1 Day in the office a week).
- London based.
- £450-£550 Per day (Outside IR35).
- 6 Month initial contract length.
A Senior AWS Data Engineer is required to join a small banking firm, the objective for the project is to essentially help them organise their data so that can use it more effectively to indicate patterns, trends and use the data to help make more informed business choices.
Essential experience and tech:
- Strong data engineering experience using core Amazon Web services tools like Glue, Redshift, RDS, S3 etc.
- Experience of working within a Scrum / Agile delivery team that are fully responsible for the quality of the software they build and deploy.
- ETL and programming experience with Python.
- Experience working with an environment where operation support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps).
- Experience of implementing big data / analytics services.