Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API )
Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API ) required for a leading cloud solutions provider based in Hampshire. They operate in a fast paved environment and looking for a Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API ) to join the team and take full ownership of the full SDLC. You will be working in an Agile development team working to design, code and unit-test technical solutions. You will be a subject matter expert and will include analysis and resolution of technical application problems.
Role & Responsibilities of the Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API ):
– 3 month contract
– Immediate start
– Deliver high quality applications that enable the business to achieve their business goals
– Engage with stakeholder, other projects and technical teams to improve cross working and team knowledge.
– You will be fully involved in the community and keep on top of current trends and standards
– You will be designing, coding and unit test technical solutions in accordance with establishes standards.
Essential skills for the Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API ) position:
– Solid understanding of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, along with good experience of RESTful APU and micro-service development
– Able to comfortably design and code services following SOLID and 12-factor app principles
– Experience of working in Agile practises and TDD
– SQL database technologies, able to design queries against MySQL or similar.
Location – Hampshire
Contract Length – 3 months
Start Date – Immediate
Pay rate – £500 per day
If you feel you are a good fit for this Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API ), please click apply below, we are looking to find the suitable candidate ASAP.England, Hampshire