Ruby Developer ( Rails , Solidus )
I am looking for a Ruby Developer ( Rails , Solidus )to join a client of mine based in East London. My client is a technology and publishing business that offers bespoke services to over 200 countries worldwide.
The successful Ruby Developer ( Rails , Solidus ) will be joining a company that takes their engineering seriously. My client looks for their teams to make their own decisions and choose the best tools for the job. This means there is no mandated stack and a culture that prefers creativity over conformity.
Your Skills –
- Ability to develop code that is modularised, easy to maintain and review
- Experience designing APIs
- Knowledge of the modern web stack
What you’ll be doing –
- Collaborating with the multiple teams to deliver new experiences for the customer base
- Contribute to the design and architecture
- Conduct peer reviews
- Contribute to joint design sessions
If you feel like you meet the requirements for this Ruby Developer ( Rails , Solidus ) position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 137 7005.
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £400-£450/day (Negotiable)
Duration: 3 months
Location: LondonEngland, Greater London, Tower of London