Ruby Developer ( Ruby , Ruby on Rails , Restful API ) required for a 6 month contract with a leading cloud solutions provider based in Hampshire. They operate in a fast paced environment and looking for a Ruby Developer to join the team and take full ownership of the full SDLC.
You will be working in an Agile development team working to design, code and unit-test technical solutions. You will be a subject matter expert and will include analysis and resolution of technical application problems.
Role & Responsibilities:
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start
- Deliver high quality applications that enable the business to achieve their business goals
- Engage with stakeholder, other projects and technical teams to improve cross working and team knowledge.
- You will be fully involved in the community and keep on top of current trends and standards
- You will be designing, coding and unit test technical solutions in accordance with establishes standards.
- Solid understanding of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, along with good experience of RESTful API and microservice development
- Able to comfortably design and code services following SOLID and 12 factor app principles
- Experience of working in Agile practises and TDD
- SQL database technologies, able to design queries against MySQL or similar.
Location – Hampshire
Contract Length – 3 months
Start Date – Immediate
Pay rate – £450 – £470 per day
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply below.England, Hampshire