React.JS Developer – London Centre – £75’000-£100’000 – Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join an ethical and tech-led company.
An independent and renewable energy supplier. They have developed a unique operating model to provide affordable renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Technology is at the very core of both their business and their member’s experiences. They’re also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. They believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about.
They care deeply about helping its industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and they work hard to lead by example in this.
What will you be doing for the React.JS Developer – London Centre – £75’000-£100’000 – Permanent
* Help create simple and elegant solutions to deliver the best user experience
* Collaborate with various teams across the business to come up with new and improved ways of doing things
* Track performance and user metrics to identify issues and suggest changes and new features
* Support the software builds: Manage and keep the systems up and running by getting involved in deployment, monitoring, logging and scalability
* Create a culture of learning, action, innovation and autonomy
Requirements for React.JS Developer – London Centre – £75’000-£100’000 – Permanent
We want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things for React.JS Developer – London Centre – £75’000-£100’000 – Permanent they think will be valuable, but they’re also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits then they’d love to hear from you.
* You take pleasure from clear code, see writing tests as an integral part of the development process and understand the benefit of writing code and tests in small increments.
* You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we do things better
* You like solving both real world and technical problems
* You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating across teams and departments
* You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
Benefits for React.JS Developer – London Centre – £75’000-£100’000 – Permanent
Node, Typescript, Koa, Redux, React, React Native, Webpack, Babel, Flow
Circle CI, Kubernetes, Docker and Google Cloud Platform
* Be part of a collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
* Develop your coding skills and expand your knowledge as well as other opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary, share options and bonus
If you have any relative experience in React.JS or Node.JS then i want to hear from you. Please send your CV to:
or call 07732574220/ 0203 1377005
If you have any questions or would like more information then reach out and i will be more than happy to help.England, Greater London, London