I am currently looking for a Python Engineer to join a client of mine based in Central London. My client is a digital agency that produces software solutions for FinTechs and financial institutions. Their end clients are of different sizes, ranging from large multinationals through to SMEs and independent businesses too.
My client is looking for a Python Engineer that has a strong record of delivering high traffic products, ideally from the finance sector. We are looking for someone who likes to learn and is an eager problem solver. The successful Python Engineer will be expected to leave clear documents and adhere to SOLID principles.
If successful you will be part of the entire development lifecycle and will be part of a team that continuously designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions.
What you’ll do;
- Develop high traffic APIs
- Create brand new products
- Design and development of microservices
- Take ownership of, and test code
- Contribute to cloud integration
Must have skills:
- Proven experience developing commercial applications in Python
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB)
- Microservice architecture and design
- Building RESTful APIs
- Agile experience with Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Use of a source control system (preferably Git)
- Experience developing in Linux environments
- Exposure to cloud providers (AWS or Azure)
If you feel like you meet the requirements for this Python Engineer position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 137 7005.
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £400-£500/day (Negotiable)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Central LondonEngland, Greater London, Shoreditch