6 months rolling
Remote based (UK Candidates)
£500 - £550 per day
My client, a leading digital agency is hiring for a Product Designer to join them on an initial 6 months contract.
As the Product Designer you will join an existing design team and work collaboratively to deliver cutting edge and innovative products, applications, and software.
Harnessing strong communication skills and experience, you will work closely with fellow Product Designers, Business Analysts and Software Engineers you will be responsible for gathering data, analytics, research and other insights to help drive your design decision making.
You'll be required to contribute to regular innovation workshops, product reviews, and design sprints as well as providing feedback to your fellow design team members on their project work.
The successful Product designer will need to bring the following experience with them:
- 5 years UX, UI experience
- A passion for creating, the most engaging, enjoyable, optimal user experience for our customers, whilst ensuring consistency and ease of use
- Working knowledge of the industry standard Digital Design software including
Figma and Miro
- Knowledge of software such as UserTesting, Optimal Workshop and UserZoom
- Knowledge of working with Component libraries and Design systems
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer to join an exciting business who are creating great products.
If you would like to apply, please reply with your most updated CV.