Contract Producer/ Studio Manager 6 months contract in Central London.
I am looking for a Producer / Studio Manager with experience working as a part of design team. This could be a perfect role for someone who wants to drive the delivery of international UX processes for a broadcasting channel with watched by millions across the globe.
Location: Central London
Contract: 6 months
This Producer / Studio Manager will join my client’s product design team and focus on:
- Management on activities of an international team of UX and UI designers who work on web, mobile and TV video platforms
- Checking over every part of design project including user interface, content pitches
- Helping the team with brief through to completion and delivery to development teams and internal clients.
- Work with stakeholders through all processes and workflows as well relationship management.
Key skills for this Producer/ Studio Manager role:
- Experience working in a dynamic and creative environment, agency or consultancy
- Understanding of UX development process: visioning, wire framing, visual design, prototype development, testing, and deployment
- Proven ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
If you like the sound of this contract, please send me over your CV and I will be in touch with more info.
** This is an urgent requirement with interviews next week.London