PMO Analyst/Project Manager (Windows 10 upgrade/Aderant/Elite 3e/Elite Enterprise) required by a Top 30 Law Firm in Central London. This Law Firm is going from strength to strength with last years revenue over 170 million, and it has absolutely no plans to merge. As a PMO Analyst/Project Manager you will be joining a truly global Law Firm with an unrivalled reputation for excellence, yet with just over 1000 staff it is a place where you can progress very quickly.
You will report directly to the Lead IT Project Manager and deliver a mix of projects and programmes, with an immediate project around a Windows 10 upgrade.
Key Responsibilities of the PMO Analyst/Project Manager (Windows 10 upgrade/Aderant/Elite 3e/Elite Enterprise):
- Support Project Managers, workstream leads and partner organisations in successful delivery of projects
- Coordinate and own PM activities, resources, etc
- Keep up to date the Project Management Solution containing all programmes of work.
- Training new users on the Project Management Solution
- Use of tools to monitor project calendar, external resources and plans
- Production of regular MI
- Development and upkeep of all project reporting documentation.
- Track and monitor issues, risks and decisions
- Schedule, attend and minute programme and project meetings as required, following up to ensure actions are completed.
- Work closely with the IT Lead Project Manager in relation to project budgets.
- Work with the IT Lead Project Manager on project methodology and template documentation
- Assisting with resource management and highlighting where there may be key blockers / over utilisation and assisting with resolution
Key Skills of the PMO Analyst/Project Manager (Windows 10 upgrade/Aderant/Elite 3e/Elite Enterprise)
- Extensive experience as a PMO Analyst/Project Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and reliability
- Good fact finding and investigation skills in particular around project issues and progress
- Ability to create, update and maintain project and associated reporting records eg: status reporting, risk analysis and mitigation
- A qualification in Project Management (eg: Prince, Agile)
- Legal experience advantageous
As a PMO Analyst/Project Manager you will receive a base salary of up to £65,000 plus a bonus and extensive benefits including a contributory pension (matched up to 5%), private medical, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, discounted retail vouchers, minimum 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further holidays, and many more.
This Law Firm has a fantastic collegiate culture where everyone gets on. They are also firm advocators in having a good work/life balance and they don’t expect their staff to work long hours.
If the PMO Analyst/Project Manager position sounds like something you would be interested in email a recent version of your CV to Danielle.email@example.com. Alternatively just apply within.England, Greater London, London Wall