PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS ) near Manchester Piccadily, up to 45K DEO
PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS ) is required to join a leading and award -winning retail and ecommerce company headquartered near Westminster. The development team is very integrated and share a wealth of knowledge between one another. They are looking for a highly analytical individual who can contribute and add value to a team which works towards best practice.
Main responsibilities for the PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS ) include;
- Writing reusable and testable code
- Integration of server side logic with user-facing elements, which are created by front-end developers
- Exploring ways to use technology to create effective products
Essential skills for PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS )
- Experience working as a PHP Developer within an e-commerce environment or similar
- Experience working on customer facing solutions
- HTML and CSS competencies
- Experience using Laravel framework
- Awareness of DB Design and optimisation skills
Desirable skills for PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS )
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong experience with Symfony, Phalcon or other PHP framework
- Experience managing Atlassian product suit (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
This role comes with excellent benefits including, a company bonus, share purchase schemes and much more. The PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS ) shall benefit from an inclusive team who will heavily contribute towards the development of the new team member.
If you are interested in learning more about this PHP Developer ( PHP / HTML / CSS ) opportunity then please apply within or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 137 7005.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment businessEngland, Manchester