Network & Infrastructure Manager, Up to £60,000, South West Birmingham
Network & Infrastructure Manager sought for a leading retail organisation based in South West Birmingham. This is a global company with impressive stature but surprising lack of red tape which allows for autonomy and opportunities to progress internally within. The Network & Infrastructure Manager will be driving new Network and Communication projects across the company and making sure the implementation follow the Architect Description defined by the IT department.
The Network & Infrastructure Manager will be leading the Network Engineers and so has management, leadership responsibilities in terms of yearly appraisals whilst also providing technical expertise in the relevant field by assisting the Operations Team lead with any information required during ticket review with other IT teams.
The Network & Infrastructure Manager will receive:
Up to £60,000 (per annum as a starting salary)
25 days holiday
And many other benefits…
Essential skills for the Network & Infrastructure Manager:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a calm manner when dealing with a fast-paced environment involving multiple sources
- Able to quickly assist teams with problem solving and support a team of Network engineers
- Highly motivated to hit results
- Team management capabilities and being able to manage effectively to ensure they are representing the company well
- Experience with FortiCloud, Cloud Network Configuration
- Knowledge of Dell or Cisco Switches
- Understanding/experience of routing and communication
- Switch configuration experience
- It would be great if you had worked with AWS, Azure or Voice over IP (Asterix)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are a Network & Infrastructure Manager looking for a new opportunity or would like to find out more about this excellent role, please apply within or email Isabella.email@example.com for more details.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Birmingham, England, West Midlands