£300 – £400 a day
This is an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a manufacturing company on a 3 month contract in Scarborough. You will have a proven track record of delivering efficient, stable, safe and scalable code, ideally for industrial applications.
Your responsibilities for this .Net Developer role include:
– Develop powerful but user-friendly software that can be used and maintained by non-IT personnel.
– Create accurate and accessible technical documentation for operators and maintenance teams.
– Liaise with Unison’s service and support departments in order to diagnose and correct software problems at customer sites.
Essential skills required for this .Net Developer role include:
- SQL Skills
They are looking for a .Net Developer who has experience in:
– User interface design
– Network/ socket programming
– Client/ server systems
– Windows based desktop application development
– Data collection and processing from machinery (IOT)
– Web/browser- based application development
– Source code control
A .Net Developer with this beneficial skill would be a bonus:
– 3D graphics and modelling
– Mechanical simulation
This .Net Developer position is looking to start on an urgent basis and can interview this week. If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply with your latest CV.England, North Yorkshire, Scarborough