I’m currently working with a client in Cheshire who are looking to bring in a strong .Net developer on a 6-month contract to help with the development and maintenance of internet and external web systems.
The ideal .Net developer must be capable of demonstrating strong technical skills of back end technologies including VB.Net, ASP.Net and C# (front end experience with JavavScript, jQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap HTML5 would also be ideal.)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver end to end software solutions to customers.
- Development and maintenance of the company’s internal and external web systems.
- Work in a client-facing environment to produce the best product possible.
- Provide motivation and drive to a development team.
- Working across multiple platforms.
- Experience working on CRM systems
- Knowledge of Webforms and Web Services
- Sitecore and Umbraco experience
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines
This role is for a self-motivated, hard working developer who is confident, independent and comfortable in a client-facing environment. You will be working within a small technical team working on a range of projects so strong communication skills and rapport-building skills to ensure that all targets are met.
If you have relevant experience and would like more information on the role please send me over a copy of your CV to Hayleigh.Davy@Venturi-Group.com and I will get in contact.Cheshire, England