.NET Developer – Platform
If you’re a mid-level .NET developer who is looking for a step up, then this opportunity isn’t one to miss. A client I’m working with are needing to expand their development team – looking for a .NET developer to come in with fresh ideas and motivation. They are one of the UK and Europe’s fastest-growing technical businesses – with recognition from many prestigious awards.
The successful .NET developer will be coming in and joining the Platform development team. You will be responsible for consulting with business customers about their requirements, researching new technology and approaches and participating in regular sprint planning sessions. Predominantly the position will have a high focus on Back End development work.
What you need for this role
- Backend development with C#, ASP.Net / MVC
- An excellent knack of communication and team work
- At least 3 years’ experience developing C# .Net projects
- Experience building Restful – WebAPI’s or ASP.Net platforms
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to work in one of the best locations in the North – 13th floor of the Unity Building overlooking the city of Liverpool
- Flexible working hours
- Free personal training and squash games with a subsidies gym membership
- A free office bar EVERY Friday
- Salary between £30,000 – £38,000
This job type is Permanent.England, Liverpool, Merseyside