.Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ), City of London, Up to £100,000
.Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ) sought for a leading Microsoft partner consultancy based in London. Clients include a large base across and outside London and the UK. My client are looking for a .Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ) to form a key part of the delivery of cutting edge solutions built on the Microsoft platform.
In this role, the .Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ), will be working with one of the industry’s foremost Microsoft strategy and technology teams to implement cutting edge projects.
This role will require an element of travel and therefore flexibility, but will be based in the London office.
This role is offering up to £100,000 and additional benefits include:
- Pension Match 5%
- Bonus paid annually (up to 10%)
- Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Expenses paid
As a .Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ) you will be joining the team at a very exciting time in which they are looking for someone to come in and gain career progression and autonomy. Responsibilities will be designing and delivering solutions of Microsoft based architectures and working with the managed services to support the transition process.
The successful .Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ) will have the following essential skills:
- Significant experience in delivering C# .Net solutions
- Understanding with microservice architecture and an ability to build highly-available applications
- Good understanding of application life cycle management e.g. Visual Studio Online or Team Foundation services
- Proven consultative approach
- Experience of managing a team and/or projects
- Confident manner and able to clearly articulate
Desirable skills for .Net Consultant ( .Net / C# / Azure ) are:
- Previous consultancy experience
- Azure experience – Proven experience of delivery solutions built on at least some of the following components: Web Roles, Worker Roles, Service Bus and Storage, Azure services, Data Factory, SQL databases etc.
Please apply within to be considered for this role and/or ring 02031377005 for further details and discussions.
Keywords – Consultant, Principal, Architect, C#, .Net, Azure, Microsoft, Azure Web Apps, Solutions, Blob, Storage, NoSQL, Visual Studio, Architecture, SQL, Business facing, Stakeholder, GDPR, Agile, SCRUM
If you are interested in this stimulating role please apply within or email email@example.com call 01618501155.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible.Germany, München (80687)