Mulesoft Developers for Hamburg based project (German OR English)
One of my Hamburg based clients is currently urgently looking for multiple Mulesoft developers to support on their lighthouse project. The end client is an internationally renowned blue chip client and the project is gathering a lot of focus internally.
Due to their Agile working environment, they now have an additional need for Mulesoft developers to prevent the project reaching a bottleneck. The project is based around document management, Mulesoft is being used to access and integrate different systems and microservices.
• Build integrations based around Mulesoft
• Create Microservices architecture to be based in Mulesoft that can then be used by other teams
• Strong proven experience in Mulesoft
• Understanding of Java and Ansible
• OR you are a very experienced Java developer with some Mule ESB experience
• Ideally you have also worked with devops, continuous integration isn’t just a buzzword to you
• You like an agile way of working
Duration is 6-12 months, 3 months initially with quarterly extensions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a worldwide household name. You have the opportunity to start early in the project and help build everything, rather than fixing mistakes later on.
If you or someone you know are keen, please get in touch via email@example.com.