MIS Reporting officer
An opportunity for a MIS Reporting officer to join an Educational institute on an initial 3-6-month contract with possibility of extension. As a MIS Reporting Officer, you will report to the MIS Manager and have experience in a similar role within an education setting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and support a large suite of in house reports.
- Development and support of the college dashboard and the underlying data warehouse tables.
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of a centrally based MI system.
- Maintain and improve processes to ensure that the data reflects actual activity and evidence is collected and stored appropriately in preparation for audit
- Ensure timely and accurate provision of data, that supports collection and analysis of key performance indicators
- Support timely and accurate returns to College stakeholders ensuring the College is compliant with funding rules and regulations
- Deputise for the MIS Manager in times of absence
- Experience with T-SQL and the development of database objects such as views, functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience of analysing, manipulating and presenting data using Excel Competencies
- Working knowledge of the Tribal EBS system
As mentioned, this role will start on an initial 3 – 6-month basis and will be interviewing next week. If you think you are suitable and would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV to Hayleigh.email@example.comEngland, Greater Manchester