£300 a day
This opportunity for an MIS Officer is based within an educational environment on an initial 3-6-month contract at a rate of £300. The ideal candidate would have experience of working within a Further Education environment and be able to work with the following;
Roles and responsibilities:
•Lead on the development and embedding of the centrally based Tracking System, covering all provision.
•Lead on the development of the dashboards and dashboard reporting to ensure Key Performance Indicators are presented and concise.
Analyse and report data from a relational database
•Develop and support, in conjunction with the MIS Manager, processes and procedures to ensure that data is easily accessible from a single portal.
•Develop the student/employer/parent portal to ensure that stakeholders have access to timely and robust information on performance, at any point in time.
•Support the development of ILT across the institution, liaising with curriculum staff.
• To develop and facilitate relevant training in information systems for staff within the College.
• To specify, develop and support a suite of in house applications and reports.
• To use appropriate report writing software to provide the statistics/reports required both internal and external to the institution.
• Develop SQL Server platform using T-SQL
• To develop and maintain excellent working knowledge of all developments within student tracking/ILT, ensuring systems adopt best practice.
• Develop applications using ASP .NET
• Working knowledge of the ProMonitor and Dynistics Dashboards
As mentioned, this role will start on an initial 3 – 6-month basis and will be interviewing next week. If you think you are suitable and would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV to Hayleigh.email@example.comEngland, Greater Manchester