Machine Learning Researcher
3-6 Months Initially
£500 – £600 per day D.O.E
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Machine Learning Researcher to work in a dynamic, fast paced and supportive environment for a leading Software Company in Central London on an initial 3-6 months contract.
Key skills required for the Machine Learning Researcher include:
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and consistently delivers high-quality answers.
- Has an enquiring mind and a disciplined scientific approach to extracting facts and understanding observed behaviour.
- Is excited by the potential of realising high-value commercial outcomes and change the way that the advertising business operates.
- Want to be part of a high-growth start-up company with global ambitions.
- Has a proven track record implementing data driven product and a broad understanding of the state of the art in machine learning.
- Comfortable working in an open source setting.
- Able to create and deploy machine learning pipelines.
- Has a passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security.
- A Ph.D. in computer science is highly preferred, but we may consider some exceptions.
Technical skills required for the Machine Learning Researcher include:
- Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, Clustering, etc. and a good grasp of the strengths and weaknesses of specific approaches.
- Basic data cleansing and preparation, variable preprocessing/transformation.
- Univariate analysis, performing statistical tests, covariance analysis, multivariate analysis and linear/non-linear regression.
- Preparation of data sets for predictive modelling, robust predictive model building, validation and application.
- Automation of statistical processes and integration into a bigger product.
- Experience in Hadoop technologies such as Hive / Impala and distributed data pipelines such as Airflow / Luigi.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.City of London, England, Greater London