Machine Learning Engineer (Data engineering/ Data Science)
ML/ Data engineer/ Scientist is required for a tech-driven SME company based in a stylish central London location.
This is a diverse opportunity for a Data Scientist with machine learning and Python engineering experience to join an innovative SAAS software company who are at the forefront of their industry. You will be exploring huge amounts of structured and unstructured data, implementing your findings and taking responsibility for the entire lifecycle of the product – creating a prototype, evaluating, user testing and engineering in Python.
What’s in it for you as the ML Python Engineer / Data Scientist:
The ML Engineer / Data Scientist will have a competitive salary of up to £85,000 depending on experience.
- Being part of an award winning, ML driven company
- Being part of a dynamic team and having autonomy in your work
- Working with a modern tech stack
- Independent learning budget and conferences and great career opportunities
- Very generous holidays and a supportive working environment
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days remote working from home
- Team lunches and trips
Key Skills and Responsibility of the ML Engineer/ Data Scientist:
- Expert knowledge of machine learning and NLP
- Practical experience in delivering a product end to end (creating a prototype, evaluating, user testing and coding in python.)
- A degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Mathematics
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment with a small close-knit team
- Excellent Python programming skills and machine learning NLP libraries
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a hard-working start-up mentality!
Nice to have but not essential
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases
- AWS experience
As you can see this is a well-rounded and diverse opportunity to use skills in all areas of Data Science, ML and engineering to deliver an award-winning product. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an innovative organisation in the machine learning industry as a Data Scientist / Python Engineer.
To apply for this position please send a recent CV to: email@example.com
Keywords for search – Pandas, Machine Learning, Python, Data Scientist, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, ML, Pandas, Machine Learning, Python, Data Scientist, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, ML, Big Pandas, Machine Learning, Python, Data Scientist, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, ML, Pandas, Engineer, Machine Learning, Python, Data Scientist, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, ML, Pandas, Engineer, Machine Learning, Python, Data Scientist, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, ML.
Venturi (TVGL Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, colour, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, ancestry, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, domestic violence victim status, criminal or arrest record, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.England, Greater London, London