Lead UX Designer – 3 months contract- Birmingham- 2 days from home
A fantastic opportunity for a Lead UX Designer (User Experience Lead, UX/UI Designer, Product Owner) to join a huge global multinational professional services network client of mine based in Birmingham.
Type: 3 month Contract
Location: Birmingham – 2 days from home
Pay: £450 – £600
My client is looking are for highly collaborative, team orientated, innovative and creative people to join a dynamic design team and focus on coaching a less senior team members.
As a Lead UX Designer (User Experience Lead, UX/UI Designer, Product Owner) you will lead the design of 2 cross platform products (1 mobile app and 1 website).
More about You: As a Senior/Lead UX (User Experience Lead, UX/UI Designer, Product Owner) you will need to be:
- Highly organized. As a facilitator, you are responsible for keeping everyone on track, always knowing what’s next, and capturing every detail in a design sprint.
- Confident. You should be very comfortable speaking in front of small to large groups of people.
- Collaborative. It is not your job to define the solution, but support a cross disciplinary team in reaching a solution together.
- Flexible and Pragmatic. Sometimes we will need to customize our process quite substantially, in order to meet business needs – so being cognizant that each workshop will be a little different in terms of context and timing is important
- Experienced in mentoring and leading teams, sketch, marvel, wireframes, SPRINT team background.
If you feel like this Lead UX Designer (User Experience Lead, UX/UI Designer, Product Owner) role is suitable for you, please apply below or contact me directly on email@example.comBirmingham, England, West Midlands