Lead React.JS Front End Developer
Are you a Senior Developer working with React.JS?
Are you looking to take your next steps into a leadership role whilst continuing to work hands on?
If you would like to work with an innovative, forward-thinking start-up, this could be the opportunity for you.
The successful Lead Front End Developer will be working with ReactJS and will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering the company’s product and strategy.
Working extremely closely with the CTO, the Lead Front End Developer will be tackling challenges that make an impact across a huge vertical of businesses and users while surfacing data from billions of products across the world.
As a Lead Frond End Developer, the successful applicant must have the following skills:
- Excellent programming skills – this is a hands-on lead technical role.
- Demonstrable history of successfully leading web development teams, managing people, and aiding the successful delivery of IT projects, including full project life cycle.
- Successful deployment of some or all agile project management principles.
- Experience in implementing highly scalable and data driven websites.
- Thorough understanding of how to efficiently interface multiple database systems and caching services.
- Frontend web stack: Previous React experience along with solid understanding on how to manage / distribute components for consumption.
- Styling through CSS3, using templates managed via SASS.
- Sufficient understanding of how backend APIs work (Rest/GraphQL etc).
As a Lead Front End Developer, day to day responsibilities include:
- Deliver a high quality, high performing website product for Pricesearcher.
- Take ownership for the Web Development strategy and standards.
- Write clean reusable code using good testing frameworks.
- Work on different aspects of the core product and associated tools, user-interfaces and test/automation tools.
- Lead, mentor, motivate and develop the web development team.
- Responsible for ensuring work is delivered on schedule to agreed scope.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Recruit and tool up new teams to deliver new products.
- Work with the wider business to originate new solutions to challenges.
- Work closely with the product owner and UI/UX to help create new user experiences.
- Work closely with the data platform team to spec the requirements for the API.
Highly desirable/Bonus skills:
- Proficient with APM toolkits.
- Elasticsearch Experience.
- CI/CD Experience.
- AWS Experience.
- SEO Understanding.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch. Email your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Sarah on 02031377005.
We also have an impressive referral scheme at Venturi – £200 vouchers of your choice if someone you recommend is successfully placed into one of our roles at Venturi.