£600-£650 pd DOE
A rapidly growing fintech start up are looking to bring in a Lead Node Engineer (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) on a long-term project for a brand new client. This role will be an initial 6-month contract, in which the Lead Node Engineer (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) will be responsible for 40% hands-on development and 60% coaching and mentoring a team they’ve helped build themselves.
The ideal Lead Node Engineer (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) will have previous experience in improving the organisation of a company’s coding practises and overall quality of codebase as well as leading a team.
- 15 years of engineering experience
- Minimum 5 years of Nodejs experience
- Provable background leading teams on complex projects
- Strong background in coaching and mentoring developers
- AWS, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Provable experience improving codebases
- Finance/fintech industry experience
If you’re interested in this Lead Node Engineer (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) position or know of anyone that may be a good fit, please get in touch ASAP to secure interviews next week.