Lead .Net Developer ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / C# / AWS )
6 Month Contract
Lead .Net Developer ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / C# / AWS ) to join a client I am working with located in central London. The client is a Leading Marketing and Advertising client looking for an architect to lead a 6 month project.
This Lead .Net Developer ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / C# / AWS ) will required to:
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Mentoring team members in modern development techniques
- Conduct reviews of submitted code
- Participate in the recruitment process and on-boarding new developers
- Advising managers on the implications of alternative solutions
- Develop, support and enhance software within the .Net framework to intergrate with a suite of products based around MicroFocus Content Manager
- Participate in all aspects of the project software development life cycle if required, such as solution design, business analysis, testing, documentation and deployment
- Technical design and task estimation
- Perform QA and adhere to best practices and standards
- Perform R&D on new technologies
- Adherence to ITS change managment procedures
The perfect candidate for this Lead .Net Developer ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / C# / AWS ) position will have;
- Extensive experience intergrating with 3rd party REST API’s and use of SDK’s
- .Net / ASP.Net
- Excellent and hands-on experience of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for the full development life-cycle
- Modern development standards – SOLID, YAGNI, DRY
- BSc Information Systems or similar
The contract for this Lead .Net Developer ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / C# / AWS ) is due to run for roughly 6 months however, due to the number of projects this client is bidding on the likelihood for extension and involvement in other projects within the business is high.
We are keen to find the perfect Lead .Net Developer ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / C# / AWS ) immediately in order to get the project underway ASAP so click apply or send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.