Lead .Net Architect ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / WCF / AWS )
6 Month Contract
£600 – £650
Lead .Net Architect ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / WCF / AWS ) to join a client I am working with located in central London. The client is a Leading Marketing and Advertising client looking for an architect to lead a 6 month project.
This Lead .Net Architect ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / WCF / AWS ) will required to:
- Lead the technical envisioning and scoping processes with business development and software architects.
- Be heavily involved in updating their data migration process. As part of the data migration team.
- Provide leadership within a team of contractors utilising there skillset as well as the skills of other team members to work to optimum proficiency.
- Lead the requirements gathering process with the User Experience, Design, Strategy and Project Management.
- Provide guidance on all topics of the web ( ASP.Net, MVC, C#, WCF, Web API ) to the customer and internal teams.
- Lead the technical planning and delivery processes working closely with various members of Management.
The perfect candidate for this Lead .Net Architect ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / WCF / AWS ) position will have;
- 4 years experience in software development
- .Net / ASP.Net
- 4+ years as a Technical Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, or Technical Delivery Manager
- History of launching consumer facing websites or mobile apps at a fast paced digital agency
- Expert knowledge of Azure
The contract for this Lead .Net Architect ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / WCF / AWS ) is due to run for roughly 6 months however, due to the number of projects this client is bidding on the likelihood for extension and involvement in other projects within the business is high.
We are keen to find the perfect Lead .Net Architect ( .NET / ASP.Net / SQL / WCF / AWS ) immediately in order to get the project underway ASAP so click apply or send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.England, Greater London, London