Lead Data Developer
Whats in it for you?...
- You will be joining a well-established company with a small company feel having employee incentives and career development.
- Flexible approach to working with requirement to go into the London office only once every quarter
- The role will be offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, ranging between £45,000-£60,000 + generous bonus and benefits
- Opportunities to work with the most up to date Microsoft technology
- You will be given 30 days holiday, with a standard working week on 9-5
- You will be given the needed tools and learning accessibility's to further develop your skills, working in and amongst a talented team.
Requirements for the Lead Data Developer position...
- Advanced TSQL querying experience, with experience of writing SQL using Windows functioning
- Hands on experience of Business Intelligence data models
- Experience of report and dashboard design using Power BI, Tableau and SSRS with experience of reporting from SQL server and SSAS tabular cubes.
- Experience of bringing together data sources using SSIS
Data developers are urgently needed for this position and with the opportunity to join this continuously developing company on a permanent basis. Once again, the salary will be dependent on your experience using the relevant technologies and will be between £45,000 - £60,000 with a great bonus and benefits package!
Please note: Sponsorship will not be available through this position.
If you feel you match the requirements of this role, apply directly or send your CV to Georgia.email@example.com