Currently seeking a Junior & Mid-level .NET Developers to join our growing Service Provider client in Central Sheffield.
This is a great opportunity for graduate looking to break into the industry or mid-level developer looking for a fresh and exciting challenge, within the growing development team
- Role Type: Permanent
- Location: Central Sheffield
- Hours of work: 9-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Salary: £20-40k + Benefits (DOE)
As the successful Junior/Mid .NET Developer you will have:
- BSC (or equivalent) in Computing or related disciplines OR some industry experience
- OOP design skills, including good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID coding principals
- Experience of Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
As the successful Junior / Mid .NET Developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing software and processes in all areas of the business to deliver reliable and usable applications that increase the revenue potential and maximise business opportunities.
- Develop using cutting edge Angular 2 / C# / .NET core / Web API
- Build loosely coupled applications based on micro-service architecture
- Use OOP and SOLID coding principals to deliver stable, testable and maintainable software
- Work with Amazon Web Services
- Work with JIRA and the Atlassian tool chain
- Deliver software using agile processes
- Join a Scrum team of 5-7 team members
- Contribute to the development of the business’ technology platform
- Be involved in the delivery of multiple varied projects
- Gain exposure to new development tools and technologies
If you would enjoy working in a friendly, close-knit, high energy team then please do click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Kerry.email@example.com
Interviews to take place next week.