Junior-Mid level C# SQL Developer – £30k-£35k + 12% Bonus – West London
A household name company in West London are looking for a Junior to Mid level C# / SQL Developer to join their growing team, and they’re offering up to £35,000 for the right person.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for a leading household named organisation;
- Gain valuable C#, .NET and SQL development experience form Senior Developers;
- Fun, innovative and thinking outside of the box work environment;
- A basic salary between £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience…;
- 12% bonus and very generous benefits package.
The successful applicant will be working on software application development as well as backend SQL Server database development.
Furthermore, you would also be responsible for speaking to internal stakeholders and business users to gather development and support requirements. You will be working in a team of five, collaboratively working with your peers to share ideas and adhere to business best practices.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in a similar software development role;
- One to three years commercial experience working with C#/.NET;
- Previous experience querying in Microsoft T-SQL, writing your own queries or maintaining existing queries.
Beneficial skills and experience / Nice to have:
- ETL experience with SSIS;
- Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM);
- Powershell scripting;
- Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform exposure.
A base salary of £30,000 – £35,000 plus 12% bonus and very generous benefits is on offer for the Junior-Mid Developer role.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply within or email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as this company are keen to interview right away!
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London