Currently seeking Java Developers at all levels to join our modern consultancy client in London
- Salary: Negotiable Dependant on your level and experience
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Base is in London but you must be willing to travel UK wide when needed
The successful Java Developer will have the following:
- Java Development experience
- Experience of development in: REST, REACT, SOAP, BPM.
- Fluent English and a high level of communication skills.
- Experience of working in an agile/scrum development environment and be familiar with standard testing and release cycles.
Any of the following would be highly advantageous:
- At least 5 years development experience
- Familiarity with working with cloud infrastructure
- BPM technologies such as jBPM, BonitaSoft, Activiti, Flowable, Camunda or other BPM tools.
- Valid Security Clearance
A typical day in this role includes; Java Development, BPM Development, Development of the Hadoop platform and attending Meetups.
Due to the nature of these projects the selected candidate MUST be eligible for Security Clearance (therefore have lived in the UK for the past 5 years with NO long term gaps abroad).
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Java, Development, BPM, Security Clearance, Cloud, HadoopEngland, Greater London, London