3 Month Contract
Currently looking for a Java Developer for a 3 Month contract for a client in Maidstone, Kent.
This Java Developer role will be a “surge” project, whereby my consultancy client will be providing a team of 3 Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support a struggling Engineering and Business Analysis team to educate them on & implement Agile processes in the team, fix their engineering workflow, and set them up for efficient, quality delivery after the surge.
The first 6 weeks will focus on training, defining processes, implementing tooling & documentation with the team, and the second 6-week segment will essential be the execution of 3 x 2-week sprints to practice the training & support them before the team begin to provide less support.
The tapering of support will be reflected in the number of days per week you will be working, with 5 days a week to be expected for the first 2/3rds, followed by tapering to 1-2 days a week.
To be suitable for this project you should have experience including;
- Extensive track record of completing multiple enterprise level Java development projects.
- Experience with the Spring Framework (inc. MVC)
- Agile methodology experience including Scrum, Kanban, TDD, PP
- Prior experience of providing support, mentoring and guidance to other developers
- The ability to communicate effectively with other team members
This role is looking to interview and start within the next 2 weeks and will be paid in the region of £550-£600/day.
If you are interested in the position and would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss.England, Kent, Maidstone