IT Trainer (Aderant/ Elite/Office 2010) required by a Global Law Firm based in its Central London offices. This Law Firm is going from strength to strength, and as an IT Trainer will work on a variety of cutting edge projects from rolling out new or upgraded business systems as well as increasing awareness and promoting adoption of existing tools.
As an IT Trainer you will have previous experience with using different learning methods and will demonstrate more than “stand up” trainer experience.
This will be an important and challenging role, requiring flexibility in London and in their international offices, and the successful individual will need to ‘hit the ground running’.
Key responsibilities of the IT Trainer (Aderant/ Elite/Office 2010):
- Run IT Training courses for all levels of staff in a variety of formats including group, one-to-one, deskside, floor walking, remote delivery
- Administration of courses
- Design IT Training courses including instructor outlines, guides, presentations and other documentation
- Create e-Learning
- Aid in the introduction of different training methods – online learning, social learning, training via video conference or remote training tools to our International offices
- Training courses: Office 2010, Worksite, Intapp Time, Elite, Aderant Expert, Interaction, pdfDOCS and other ad hoc courses as required
Key Skills of the IT Trainer (Aderant/ Elite/Office 2010)
- Solid experience in the legal sector
- Proven experience of designing and delivering IT Training to meet the needs of a wide range of users using a variety of methods
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of the MS Office suite 2010 or above
- Knowledge of iManage, Intapp Time/DTE or other time-recording system, Elite, Aderant Expert, Interaction, pdfDOCS, BigHan,,DocXtools, Skype for Business, mobile devices such as iPhones, remote working (Citrix/VPN)
- Experience of training on a Practice Management System, especially Aderant Expert desirable
- Proven proficiency in producing and updating training outlines, guides, handouts and other materials to a high standard with strong attention to detail – examples to be given
- Experience of delivering remote training sessions using tools such as video conferencing, webinars
- Previous experience in the development of engaging e-learning materials, including audio recording and publishing using tools such as Camtasia, Articulate 360 or similar
As an IT Trainer you will receive a base salary of up to £45,000 plus a bonus and extensive benefits including a contributory pension, private medical, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, discounted retail vouchers, minimum 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further holidays, and many more. If the role sounds like something you would be interested in, please email a recent version of your CV to Danielle.email@example.com. Alternatively, just apply within.Central London, England, Greater London