An exciting opportunity, to become the Technical and Operations Lead, for a fast growing technically advanced software arm of a large, worldwide leading Maritime company, has arisen in central London.
This is one of the most progressive and exciting clients on our books right now, with a huge opportunity to take your career to the next level, whilst also benefiting from a very competitive salary of between £60-£80k depending on experience.
The role of IT Technical and Operations Lead is a senior level role, and one which will provide a critical input in to the future operations of the entire group. As the IT Technical and Operations Lead, you will not only provide in-depth technical knowledge and expertise across a wide range of Network and Infrastructure technologies, but you will also play a key role in setting the standards, and maintaining them in the relations and operations between all brands within the group.
Alongside this development and support of the entire IT infrastructure, you will be tasked with leading a small team, and having a vital input in to the growth of this team moving forward.
In order to be considered for the role of IT Technical and Operations Lead, you should have extensive experience of working with business critical systems and have proven successes in working across multiple workstreams; some of which will include Testing phases, Infrastructure migrations and upgrades, ERP systems and Cyber Security.
Other key requirements for the role include:
– IT service management experience with a willingness to get involved at all levels.
– You should have the ability to problem solve, troubleshooting system and network problems in a timely and efficient manner.
– Strong understanding of network infrastructure environments, across physical, virtual, on-premise and cloud environments.
– Extensive knowledge of a windows infrastructure environment – Windows 10, Windows Server (up to 2016), Active Directory, Exchange, etc.
– Knowledge of network issues – TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Switching, Routing
– Cloud migration experience would be highly desirable – O365
The successful IT Technical and Operations lead will be very technically hands-on, and as such you should only apply if you wish to continue in a highly technical role where you can have an input at all levels, from assisting in the set up of hardware, roll outs, etc. to planning and executing larger IT transformations and migrations.
If you feel this role is a good match for you, and if you would like to hear more about the role and the client, please apply now with your CV and we will give you a call!
England, Greater London, London Bridge