IT Service Desk Manager (Office 365, Windows, Management)
Currently seeking a personable, ambitious and articulate IT Service Desk Manager to be hands on when needed and manager 4-5 direct reports in a newly refurbished office in Surrey.
The IT service desk manager is responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the IT Service Desk ensuring that all service desk staff record, prioritise and manage the lifecycle if incidents and service requests efficiently.
Salary: Circa £40-£47k + Benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Surrey
The successful IT Service Desk Manager will have the following:
- Team Management
- Customer Service
- Service Management
- General IT Support – Experience of supporting most of the following: Windows 7 & 10, MDM, mobile and tablet devices, Office365, Avaya CM6 & Associated Systems, VMware ESXi and VCenter, Citrix Technologies (XenApp, NetScaler Gateway) and Service Now (SILVA)
- Excellent policy, process, procedure documentation skills
- Keep pace with technology advances. Contribute to the effective planning and development of the IT infrastructure to maximise the business benefit of new and changing technology.
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- SILVA Experience
- Experience managing a similar sized team
- Experience managing alongside being “hands on” providing IT Support
- Strong examples of previously relationship building
As the successful IT Service Desk Manager, you shall be responsible for:
- Managing workloads and priorities for the team.
- Ensuring Service Desk team KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved.
- Line management of the IT Service Desk
- Responding to issue reports, information requests, access.
- Taking accountability for all Service Desk processes and procedures ensuring that they are relevant, visible, understood and followed by all Service Desk staff.
- General IT Support
This is a superb opportunity for a Customer Focused IT Service Desk Manager who enjoys keeping up to speed with Technology and working closely with Technical and non-technical professionals.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Kerry.email@example.com CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Service Desk Manager, Management, Windows, Office 365, SILVA, Service Now, VMware, Citrix, IT Support, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd lineEngland, Surrey