IT Security Project Manager (SIEM – SOC – Pharma)
3-6 month Contract
£450 to £550 per day
An IT Security Project Manager (SIEM – SOC – Pharma) is required for a client based in Maidenhead.
The IT Security Project Manager (SIEM – SOC – Pharma) Responsibilities:
- Ensure all security projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage stakeholder relationship with wider IT teams and the business
- Identify risks and issues with appropriate mitigation actions and drive them to resolution.
- Produce weekly project workbook to provide progress update • Identify inter-dependencies between various infra and security solutions and manage the security solution delivery with external vendors
- Manage the 3rd party project resources to influence successful delivery of security projects
- Work with the central PMO office on project plans, millstones, risks, issues and budget requests.
IT Security Project Manager (SIEM – SOC – Pharma) Required Skills:
- Minimum 5 years project delivery experience with 5 (or more) following technologies – SIEM, SOC, AD/ADFS, O365 security, PA Firewall, IPS/IDS, F5 LTM/GTM/ASM, Anti-Virus, Cisco ISE, Pulse VPN and zScaler
- Experience of managing change in a regulated environment
- Strong influencing skills &
- able to get the job done without line authority
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate complex technical issues simply
- Experience in tracking and maintaining project finances and development of business cases Experience in delivering infrastructure/security projects in a outsourced environment
- PRINCE2 or PMP is preferred Enter additional information here to provide greater detail for your request.
The IT Security Project Manager (SIEM – SOC – Pharma) role will interview next week and start at the beginning of March.
This IT Security Project Manager (SIEM – SOC – Pharma) role is a 3 month contract with good chance of extending for the right candidate. It will pay between £450 to £550 per day. Please apply by sending a CV immediately and call Luke Mather at Venturi on 0203 137 7005 .
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment businessBerkshire, England, Maidenhead