IT Quality Manager sought by a leading Microsoft Gold partner company who work with an extensive client base and assist them with their technical solutions using primarily the Microsoft stack.
The IT Quality Manager will be joining at an integral time for the business as they grow in the fast-moving environment. This is a company who have a number of exciting projects at any one time and have a large programme of application development and operational services that utilise the SOPs within their QMS.
Essential skills for the IT Quality Manager:
- Degree in relevant field (2:1 or above).
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Previous experience in relevant Standards such as ISO9001, ISO27001 or ISO20000 (or equivalent)
- Experience of implementing a GAMP5 aligned QMS
- Foundation level experience with ITIL.
- Further education or formal qualification with Internal Audit or Quality Management.
- Strong experience working in a relevant Quality Management or Quality assurance role within an IT centric company or department with proven demonstrable success
This role is offering up to £85,000 + bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday, training days and many other benefits.
If you are interested in this IT Quality Manager role, please apply within or call 02031377005 and ask to speak to Sarah Cockerill. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Basingstoke, England, Hampshire