iOS Developer ( Obective-C / Swift )
iOS Developer sought by established tech company in Central London.
Based near Liverpool St Station in Central London, therefore offering excellent transport links, this growing tech company is expanding their team across all areas of IT and are firstly looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join the growing team who are working on their flagship tech product.
A quick brief about the company –
- Based in London city centre (near Liverpool St Station)
- Established in 2011
- 100-150 employees
- Tech stack includes: iOS (Objective-C / Swift), Java, AWS, Angular, Linux
Benefits that this company can offer include:
- Starting salary between £60,000 and £70,000 for the right candidate.
- Annual bonus (up to 10% of salary).
- Exposure to the latest technologies including Objective-C and Swift.
- Responsibility of the full development lifecycle.
- A working culture which encourages all the team to input into the company.
Requirements for the iOS Developer vacancy:
- Degree in relevant field.
- Strong experience in the full mobile development life cycle.
- 2 years minimum experience in a commercial role in mobile development.
- 1 year minimum working with Objective-C and Swift.
- Strong experience with REST services
- Familiarity with reactive programming
If you are an experienced IOS Developer and would like to hear more about this growing company please apply within or email the latest copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London