IBM BPM Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for an IBM BPM Developer to join a technology consultancy for a 3-6 Month contract in Newport.
This role as a IBM BPM Developer requires you to have:
- At least 2-3 projects as Senior Developer on IBM BPM products
- Very good understanding of BPM concepts
- Good appreciation of integration technology and challenges
- Ability to Breakdown complex requirements into modular components /processes
- Ability to support pre-sales activities
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Discussion with business and technical users to understand and document requirements
This role can interview at short notice and will be looking to start in the next 2-4 weeks, dependent on your availability and background checks. The position will start on an initial 3-month basis and be paid between £500-£600/day, dependent on how you fit the requirement.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please apply with your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss.Newport, Wales