Health Care BI Analyst
£250-300 / Day
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health Care BI Analyst to work in a dynamic, fast paced and supportive environment for a leading Health Care Organisation on an initial 3 months contract.
As the Health Care BI Analyst, you will help to make a positive contribution to the transformation and delivery of healthcare services by providing insight to achieve the best possible outcomes for patients.
You will be a great communicator, pro-active and able to ensure that reporting is accurate, credible and meets the stakeholder’s requirements.
You will have a proven track-record of working in a similar role, helping Health Care organisations focus on making the best and most effective decisions for patients.
The Health Care BI Analyst will have the following further responsibilities:
- Support processes to effectively monitor, challenge and report performance and progress against local and national performance frameworks, and contracts.
- Provide service planning and business planning advice to customer’s senior managers.
- Undertake highly complex, detailed analysis, report on and present information to very senior managers to inform capacity planning, business planning, performance management of contracts.
- Investigate highly complex operational information and performance queries, applying highly specialist skills, providing advice and assistance as required, to identify through analysis commissioning opportunities for customers.
- Development of specialist contract performance analysis reports.
- Provision of second line analytical support for contract performance monitoring and contract performance reporting.
- Provide specialist advice and support to requests for ad hoc information analysis.
- Analyse and investigate highly complex performance information and queries.
- Create and use complex models using analytical/reporting systems to monitor and present performance information.
- Interpret data to identify early any areas of concern and work with colleagues to agree remedial action and monitor and assess improvement.
- Maintain an up to date, expert knowledge of the NHS Data Dictionary and national and local data issues, and relevant sources of external data. This includes an expert knowledge of the various mandatory and local data sets shared between providers and commissioners.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the applicable performance frameworks, national reporting requirements, understanding the requirements and KPI definitions and being able to interpret the requirements and definitions to ensure accurate reporting.
- Maintain expert knowledge of contract payment mechanisms (eg PbR).
- Support the produce the of CCG corporate performance content for the Governing Bodies.
- Supporting the planning round for the upcoming year.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.E Riding of Yorkshire, England