Head of IT Security
£600-£650 Per Day
A Head of IT Security is required to join a leading retailer on a major project, leading a drive to standardise security by building and refining a new strategy and set up a new function. This Head of IT Security will be a charismatic leader and have excellent communication and leadership skills, confident in regularly engaging with Senior Management and working with C Level Executives.
- A strong background in security within international companies.
- Experience in formulating and implementing security platforms.
- Experience in standardisation projects/cultural change projects improve IT Security maturity rating for a Big 4 audit.
- Experience in working on global standard projects (to make them auditable).
- A recognised security certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP).
- Educated to degree level.
Some of the key areas of focus within the project would be anti-virus/anti-malware, documenting and defining a security strategy, comprehensive asset management registry, global standard policies for all users, identity management programs. The Head of IT Security must be available to start immediately on a 6 month contract in Birmingham or London.
If you would be interested in this Head of IT Security role or know of someone who may be a good fit, please apply below or send updated CVs to Maisie.firstname.lastname@example.org.Birmingham, England, West Midlands