Head of Development ( .NET , Umbraco , Azure )
I am looking for a Head of Development ( .NET , Umbraco , Azure ) to join a digital client of mine based in London. My client is looking for a Head of Development ( .NET , Umbraco , Azure ) that has a lot of hands on experience, but also has a strong managerial background.
My client is looking for a Head of Development that can come in and lead the technical team through an expanding workload as they continue to grow, due to them recently landing some large international end clients. The role will be a 60/40 split leaning towards development and project work, with the majority using .NET CMS’, mainly Umbraco and Sitecore.
In addition to development and technical duties, we are looking for a Head of Development ( .NET , Umbraco , Azure ) who will be a key in sourcing and managing client relationships. You will also be able to pitch in with platform support and get involved in recruitment of permanent and freelance developers.
- Proficient developing and maintaining desktop and web applications in C#.NET, and using an MVC framework
- Experience using .NET CMS’: Umbraco or Sitecore
- Setting up and managing cloud-based environments: Azure or AWS
- Implementing agile methodologies
- Implementing TDD
- Working with CI/CD
- Experience being a development team line manager in an environment creating high traffic applications
- Implementing personal development strategies and tactics
- Experience architecting solutions, leading technology choices and coding practices
- Working in a client facing environment
- Strong presentational and communication skills
If you feel like you meet the requirements for this Head of Development ( .NET , Umbraco , Azure ) position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 137 7005.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Central LondonEngland, Greater London, London