The company have a global presence and are looking to empower females to be themselves and who they want to be through fashion. There is a generous salary on offer off £95,000 plus bonuses and a list of impressive benefits on offer for the right Head of development. Other perks include:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- State of the art building, fun working environment, Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace.
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties.
As the Head of Development, you will be leading a dynamic development team of around 40 developers and testers in a hands-off position.
The successful Head of Development will have the following:
- Ten years’ experience developing software from initial concept to delivery
- Team creation, hiring and nurturing
- Full stack ( front end and back end) dev responsibility
- Experienced on SDLC tools such as Target Process / Jira
- Test, deployment and environment automation for optimum CI/CD pipelines
Desirable Skills/ Qualification for the Head of Development role:
- Agile-lean change advocate
- Introduced: Agile / Kanban / Scrum(ban) / Lean / DevOps
- Strong knowledge of AWS / Azure
- Experience within the ecommerce industry
- Certified Scrum Master / PO
- Cloud Systems
- Budgeting, planning and scheduling
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Head of Development who is looking for an exciting and lucrative career in the ecommerce industry. If you are interested in a confidential conversation about one of our favorite clients who everyone’s wants to work for when they hear about them, then please apply through this website.Manchester