Fully remote Node.JS developer / London / £70,000 – £100,000
An innovative and forward thinking company who are making a real stamp in the education industry are looking for a Mid Node.JS developer with 2 years web development experience, offering a fully remote opportunity and paying between £70,000 – £100,000.
This role offers excellent training and development with the opportunity to take your career to the next level. Regular salary reviews, friendly working environment and you will be working with technologies at the fore front of the industry.
This is a great opportunity for a developer to grow within an organisation that embraces new technology and to have a direct impact on the design and direction of the end product.
Your experience could include:
- 2+ years working with Node.JS
- 2 years web development experience
- Experience with APi’s
- Express.JS experience
- Strong SQL understanding, experience with ORM services
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, or other cloud providers
- Familiarity with using JIRA
- Contributed to open source projects (Nodes.js knowledge preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical team members
- Works autonomously in an initiative driven environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple incoming requests
Benefits for the Fully remote Node.JS developer:
- Remote working
- Benefits + Bonus’s
- Regular salary reviews
What will you be doing as a fully remote Node.JS developer:
- Implement and build new features of constantly involving app
- Test code written using well-known frameworks
- Peer code reviews
- Architect the structure of data
- Build new features with rapid scaling in mind
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Work with stakeholders to define the best solutions to development problems and business requirements
- Set deadlines and communicate often about progress toward those goals
How to apply for fully remote Node.JS developer – London – £70,000 – £100,000
- Don’t miss this incredible opportunity apply now for a fully remote node.JS developer
- Email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links below.
- Want more information on the fully remote Node.JS developer?
- Call – 07732574220 / 0203 137 7005