£400 – £450 per day
- Deliver end to end software solutions to customers.
- Development and maintenance of the company’s internal and external web systems.
- Work in a client-facing environment to produce the best product possible, satisfying every requirement.
- Provide motivation and drive to a development team.
- Working across multiple platforms.
- SQL Server
- Experience working on CRM systems
- Knowledge of Webforms and Web Services
- Sitecore and Umbraco experience
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, the please apply using the link above.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include NHS, Development & Design, Business Intelligence, IT & Infrastructure Support. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Cheshire, England