Full Stack PHP Developer
6 Month Contract
£280 – £320
Full Stack PHP Developer required for a 6 month for a Marketing Agency based in Wakefield on a 6-month contract paying between £280 – £320 per day, depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to create and developer new products and applications from concept to completion, while maintaining existing projects.
Your main responsibilities for this Full Stack PHP Developer role include:
- Ensure product and application perform above minimum standards
- Constantly refining the codebase
- Defects and time-to-fix defects are low
- Develop strong relationships with other departments
- Improve all systems
- Continuous development of the company and client websites
Require skills for this Full Stack PHP Developer include:
- Laravel 5+ experience
- Prior commercial PHP development experience,
- Knowledge of at least 1 Relational Database (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as inheritance, composition, etc.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, JSON & RESTful services
- Knowledge of a Git Version Control System
Desirable skills for this Full Stack PHP Developer include:
If you are interested in this Full Stack PHP Developer position, please apply with you latest CV or send it to Sophie.email@example.comEngland, Wakefield, West Yorkshire